Downloading the TeamPassword Firefox Addon.
The installation should start automatically. If it doesn't, click here
After the installation starts (should only take a moment):
- Click allow on the popup which says "Firefox prevented the site from asking you to install software."
To add the site to the trusted sites list
- Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
- Select the Security panel.
- At the right of Warn me when sites try to install add-ons, click Exceptions….
- In the Allowed Sites - Add-ons Installation dialog, the list of permitted sites is displayed. The current site URL is inserted into the text field.
- To allow the site, click Allow. Then, click Close.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.